In this cookie statement, Xsteam Europe informs you about the use and purpose of these cookies. Cookies may contain personal data.
What is a cookie?
A text file stores information, such as your language preference for a website. A cookie is a small text file that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. Both this website and other parties can place cookies.
When you visit the website again, this cookie is sent to the website again. This allows the website to recognise your browser and, for example, to remember your language preference.
Cookies also usually have an expiry date. For example, some cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser (so-called session cookies), while others remain on your computer for a longer period of time, sometimes even until you delete them manually (so-called permanent cookies).
What are cookies used for?
There are different types of cookies. This website uses:
- essential cookies;
- functional cookies;
- analytical cookies.
Ferlie uses essential cookies that are necessary for the operation of its website or certain parts of it. These cookies are placed when you visit the website or use any part of it.
The functional cookies are necessary for the website to work. For example, they save login data so that a visitor is immediately recognised and logged in next time, remember the products that a visitor puts in the shopping basket, and so on.
Analytical cookies provide insight into the use of the website. Which pages are visited? Who leaves the website where? Which buttons are clicked?
For what specific purpose does this website place cookies?
This website places cookies for the following reasons:
- Shopping basket (functional cookie): Remembering which products are in your basket. Without this cookie, you cannot order products or place them in your shopping basket.
- Cookie selection (functional cookie): To remember whether you have given us permission to place cookies.
- Facebook (functional cookie): This cookie makes it possible to 'like' our Facebook page. This button works through code that originates from Facebook itself.
- Google Analytics (analytical cookie): Measuring how you use the website and how you found us, and trying to gain insight into this with reports.
- Google AdWords (analytical cookie): We measure how you use the website and how you found us. We use this knowledge to improve our AdWords campaigns.
How can I manage or delete cookies?
Usually, cookies can be managed, edited and deleted through your browser. More information on enabling, disabling and deleting cookies can be found in the instructions and/or by using the help function of your browser.